Yes, now I can write Euler's Identity properly: . This required some heavy hacking on the MTLaTeX plugin, mostly in telling LaTeX where to find style files and fonts. I fixed some glaring security bugs waiting to happen and improved error reporting. Once I started looking at the source, it was pretty apparent that it was translated from PHP *wince*. I started an overhaul, but it definitely needs a rewrite from the ground up. It would be nice to have config parameters viewable and changeable within MT. Thankfully MT has some pretty good documentation.
LaTeX makes math jokes so much more fun:
Don't forget the , it's important.