- How did the "Play/Pause" button become univerally understood?
- Typewriters choose the winning "letter symbols"
- Symbols evolve.
- Are we losing some types/modes of literacy? Is that such a bad thing?
- @ - commerce symbol "each at", then location, then identity
- # - means a group on twitter "context, topic"
- Mouse pointer ~1984
- Future directions in the evolution of tech languages?
- Splintered groups of tech languages
- Emotional bandwidth
- Gatekeepers of knowledge, screening out less knowledgeable people
CyborgCamp: Notes from Evolution of the Language of Technology
Bill DeRouchey (@billder) was the opening presentation at CyborgCamp and was wonderfully entertaining and informative. Here are some quick notes I took:
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: CyborgCamp: Notes from Evolution of the Language of Technology.
TrackBack URL for this entry: