This week I also realized that I'm getting a lot faster with vim. The command are getting natural and Jonathan gave me some new bindings for running the tests for the subsystems directly from vim (with coloration in bonus!) I'm also getting familiar with how Test::Class works, the setup and teardown part in particular are really useful. I'm getting used to put map everywhere I would have used a for or while loop. I was a bit suspicious about it's utility at first but I went over that feeling and I couldn't code in Perl without it now.
I added a lot of tests to mostly all the subsystems I worked on this week. Next week I'll concentrate more on the documentation part, on the other subsytems that are planed in the timeline for that week and on some issues which could be solved with swig typemaps.